Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Snow Day Fun!

There is a lot of stuff you can do on a snow day like today! We have no school today! I love snow days!

1. Go play in the snow. There are a lot of things to do outside when it snows. I love to play in the snow. You can build a snowman. The last time we had snow I made a snow igloo.
Here is a picture of me building it. I used beach toys like shovels and pails to make snow blocks.


 I also love to play at the playground in the snow. I love to play with my brother and sister in the snow at the playground. We like to pretend to be bears and we have homes in the snow. It is also fun to slide on a snowy slide- it is like a snow ride. If you want to make a giant snow storm, it is also fun to shake a branch of a snow covered tree. If you shake it, all of the snow will fall on you like a big snow storm.

2. Drink hot chocolate. I love hot chocolate and also marshmallows.

3. Make a snow sundae. To make a snow sundae you have to get clean snow from outside. In the bowl you pour milk and a little vanilla. Then you mix it all up and then you pick what kind of toppings you want like sprinkles. Then enjoy!
Here is a picture of us making a snow sundae during the last snow storm.




4. Build a fort.

5. Bake some hot food. Today we are making blueberry pancakes. We are also going to make pumpkin bread and later in the day we are making meatballs and cornbread. My favorite thing to bake on a snow day is cookies.


6. Take a bubble bath. We love to take bubble baths.

7. Watch a movie.

Have fun and stay warm!
-Blake

3 comments: