Monday, February 18, 2019

LEGO 2 Movie

Today I went to see the new movie- LEGO 2.

It was a fun movie. It takes place after LEGO Movie, but you don't need to see the first movie to understand this movie. It was really funny, but it was a little long. When we saw it, there were a lot of previews, so it was too long, especially for my little brother.

I wonder if they will make a LEGO Movie 3, but probably not for a long time since this one just came out.

I won't give any spoilers, but I give this 3 stars (out of 5.)

- Blake

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info about both the zoo and the movie! I haven’t been to the zoo in a while. You have convinced me that it is time to visit again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nana, I will go with you to the zoo sometime and I can see the animals with you and show you my favorite animals and exhibits there to see.

      Delete